Petit Robert Bistro in the South End and Kenmore recently imported a French chef, Stefano Quaresima.
Stefano earned his culinary degree in Italy, and worked at two-Michelin-star restaurants in Lyon and Oxford until he arrived here in March. Stefano, who started in the South End, and is taking over the Kenmore restaurant soon, is keeping Kenmore’s classic-French menu, with a few tweaks, while the South End is more gourmet, he says.
As part of his commitment to source local ingredients, including seafood, he offers a recipe for his take on a local fish, bluefish.
Serves 4 people:
- 1 Bluefish Fillet
- 1 kg of green peas
- 2 leaves of chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 chopped carrot
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 spoon of chopped parsley
- 15 gr of butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- a "cocotte" pot
- In the "cocotte" pot melt the Butter.
- Add the onion and the garlic, let simmer.
- Add the carrot, the green peas and romaine lettuce and let simmer all together for 15 min.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan grill the bluefish fillet with a little bit of olive oil and put on the top of the green peas cocotte.
Petit Robert Bistro – South End
480 Columbus Avenue,
Boston MA 02118