Give a little, get a lot!
Bloomingdales will host their annual “The Shopping Benefit,” Thursday, October 29. The event will take place at a few select stores across the US benefiting charitable organizations and their community efforts.
Local Bloomingdales (Beverly Center, Century City and Sherman Oaks) will participate in this worthy cause. The day will be filled with fashion events and special discounts. Purchase a $10.00 ticket at the Charity Redemption Desk and Bloomingdales will donate 100% of the proceeds to the charity of your choice. Plus, Bloomingdales will give you a 15% off coupon* and will donate an extra $5.00 to that same charity as a thank you for attending (one ticket per customer).
This year ten organizations will benefit from the event:
Ace of Hearts • The Children’s Nature Institute • Downtown Women’s Center • FIDM Museum & Galleries • Gay and Lesbian Elder Housing • The Harmony Project • The Help Group • Jenesse Center, Inc. • Junior League of Los Angeles • This Little Light
Special events consist of:
- The Haute Couture of Betsy Bloomingdale – Century City
- The Culinary Salute to Fabulous Food Moments in Film – Century City & Sherman Oaks
- Space.NK Master Class – Century City & Sherman Oaks
- Meet Cookie Johnson of CJ by Cookie Johnson – Century City
- Fall Accessories Trunk Show – Beverly Center, Century City & Sherman Oaks
- Get Styled Like A Star by DKNY Head Designer, Andrew Comley – Sherman Oaks
Contact stores for event times and location of event within the store.
Beverly Center – (310) 360-2911
Century City – (310) 772-2100
Sherman Oaks – (818) 325-2200
*Coupon not valid on all items in store. See sales associate for details.