On Weds, 30 April 2014, in Bern, Switzerland, the river Lotzwil turned blood red, and scientists say they have absolutely no explanation for it. Could this be a sign of the approaching Pole Shift? Are blood red waters a sign you can use as a guide to countdown to the coming Pole Shift? You bet!
This is not an isolated incident. Not only blood red waters, but also red dust and fiery red skies are all precursors of the coming Pole Shift, which by the way, is a natural occurrence that happens approximately every 3,652 years.
Revelation 16:4 – And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
Judging by the list below, it would seem that the third angel has been busy.
This is not the first time (nor will it be the last time) that the waters of Earth have turned blood red. Just ask people living in Sri Lanka, India, the UK, "Arkansas," Slovakia, Australia, China, France, Beirut, Lebanon, and even Texas, to name a few. They've had their own experiences with blood red water, blood red rain, and red dust.
- Feb 2014: Blood red water in a pond in Wichita, Kansas. The water took on a pinkish color in the morning and within a few hours it had turned blood red.
- Jan 2014: A stream in North Hampshire in the United Kingdom turned blood red. By the way, Hampshire is located in SE England, where there have been a lot other “bizarre things” happening of late.
- Dec 2013: A river near a small village in Slovakia turned blood red.
- Dec 2013: Red dust blanketed SE Texas as massive tail of Planet X blew toward Earth
- Dec 2012: A stream in Arkansas turned blood red.
- Nov 2012: Tourists in Australia fled Bondi Beach when the sea turned blood red.
- Nov 17, 2012, a never-before experienced red rain fell heavily in Sri Lanka for more than 60 days. In some places a red frost covered the ground. The alien cells examined from the red rain were found to be replicating without DNA (VIDEO)
- Sept 2012: A section of the Yangtze River in Chongqing, China turned blood red
- Aug 2012: A lake in in the Rhone Delta of southern France turned blood red.
- Jul 2012: Blood red rain fell in Kannur, Kerala, India when heavy downpours of red rain fell sporadically on the southern Indian state staining clothes pink.
- Feb 2012: In Beirut, Lenbanon, the Beirut River and canals turned blood red.
What’s really happening? Scientists struggle with explanations as they attempt to rationalize this “blood red” phenomenon – dye in the river, dust from some far off desert, pollution - but for the most part, they are at a loss to explain red waters and red dust, as well as blood red skies in the dark of night.
Where does this blood red color come from? Per the Zetas of ZetaTalk, it's coming from the tail of Planet X (Nibiru).
The Zetas say red dust was collected from the asteroid belt as Planet X (Nibiru) passed through that zone in the past. Planet X (Nibiru)'s debris tail is composed of moons, space trash, and iron oxide dust gathered during its transit of the solar system. As this debris tail wafts toward earth, it can turn oceans, lakes, rivers, and other objects a blood red color. Objects spun off from this debris tail are seen as green fireballs flashing across the skies with more and more frequency.
According to the Zetas, red dust from Planet X (Nibiru)’s wafting tail is now sweeping over Earth . . . and there are no parts of the globe that escape the red dust, which is probably more extreme on the side of the globe facing Planet X (Nibiru). They also say . . a countdown sign is an unmistakable, fine red dust that cannot be confused with any other natural occurrence.
In his book “Worlds in Collision,” Velikovsky also wrote of a fine red dust:
"One of the first visible signs of this encounter was the reddening of the earth's surface by a fine dust of rusty pigment. In sea, lake, and river this pigment gave a bloody coloring to the water. Because of these particles of ferruginous or other soluble pigment, the world turned red."
This is not the time to hide your head in the sand and hope that what you don't see or know won't hurt you. Instead, expect a lot more of these so-called “bizarre blood-red incidents” as Planet X (Nibiru) closes the gap between itself and Planet Earth.
The truth is there for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.
- Crimson tide in Australia, red rain & skies: What is turning the world blood red
- Countdown signs for Planet X: Blood red skies and waters; green meteors
- Blood red lake in southern France startles tourists: Bible prophecy or salt?
- Weird red rain in India panics people . . . ‘blood red’ rain falls
- Red dust blankets SE Texas; Massive tail of Planet X now blowing toward Earth