Blogtalk Radio is a popular internet platform that is giving wind and wings to nonprofits to get their message out to community. The Diverse Business show, heard every Monday at 6pm EST, offers one the most provocative discussions of today’s business world that covers topics which impact multicultural entrepreneurs.
The Diverse Business show has broadcasted for more than a year and presents hard-hitting topics about running a business in today’s tough economy. Weekly guests are featured who are successful business leaders, minority suppliers, business coaches, financial gurus and social media superstars.
Louis Green, President/CEO of the Michigan Minority Supplier Diversity Council (MMSDC), hosts the Diverse Business Show. The show airs live online (and via a call-in number) every Monday at 6pm via www.blogtalkradio.com/diversebusiness.
Green, who recently won the 2011 Shining Light Regional Cooperation Award from the Detroit Free Press, is the brainchild of the Diverse Business show and blog. His vision was to bring together business professionals from all over the world who are entrepreneurs, corporate executives, trainers, thought leaders and more to gain insight and into some of today’s most pressing issues and concerns that challenge business professionals – especially those in the “emerging minority.”
A collection of topics are examined each week:
- How to generate more revenue
- How to cut expenses
- How to hire good employees
- How to market products/service using social media,
- How to build a brand and media exposure
- How to use Google Adwords
- How to network effectively
- How to create legacy
Listeners will receive practical solutions that can be applied to their businesses to maximize their efforts.
“We invite guests who are doing what others dream and are willing to share their heartbreaks as well as their success stories so others can benefit, Our goal is to the ‘best practices’ of those who are successful in business.” said Green. Today’s regulations and standards for small business continue to escalate. “Our show is a great destination for those who are looking for secrets of success because we cover topics that people really need to know and hear about,” said Green.
Some the guests have included:
- Alfred Edmund Jr. of Black Enterprise Magazine
- Ramon Ray of SmallBizTechnology.com
- James Andrews of SocialPeople.TV
- Chris Genteel of Goolge
- Karen Taylor Bass of TaylorMade Media
- Willie Jolley, national best-selling author and speaker
- George Fraser of FraserNet.com
- Hajj Flemings of Gotkit.me
- Lashanda Henry of Black Business Women Online
- Gail Perry-Mason Oppenheimer & Co
- Melinda Emerson of MFE Consulting
- Marshawn Evans of ME Unlimited
- Ryan Carrigg of Hubspot
- Craig Daitch of Ford Motor Co.
- Andrew Morrison of Small Business Camp
- and tons of MMSDC Board members
Green said, “One of the keys to success is having access to good, consistent information from right the people – this is HOW preparation meets opportunity. With the weekly Diverse Business show, it’s easy.