Breast Cancer Awareness is an everyday event. Please be mindful that these efforts to educate and ignite action and support are an ongoing mission. The Susan G. Komen for the cure Foundation provides unending sources of information and resources.
Always be willing and ready to share the following facts:
- All women are at risk of getting breast cancer.
- If you know your risk of breast cancer, you can do things that may reduce your risk.
- You can have tests that can find breast cancer early.
- Talk to your doctor about any changes you notice in your breasts.
- It's never too late to adopt healthy behaviors.
Please visit www.komen.org for more information or call their breast care helpline at 1-877-Go WOMEN (1-877-465-6636). You can also request free materials such as Self Exam Door tags or pink ribbon stickers and tags. (See Never Say Never music video/Race for the cure on the) left
Please contact your local VA to set up a free mammogram at anytime. Go Pink and Green together!