Blake Lively was the Best Dressed beauty on the red carpet at Cannes. The actress looked like a goddess as she wore an oxblood colored Gucci Premiere gown with a plunging neckline. The stunner pulled her hair back into a fishtail braid. The former Gossip Girl star followed up her opening night look with a sequin Chanel gown. We believe that Blake has already stolen the spotlight at the 67th annual Cannes Film Festival.
Here is a recap of what our favorite attendees wore to the opening night screening of "Grace of Monaco at Cannes.
- Nicole Kidman wore Armani Prive.
- Zoe Saldana in Victoria Beckham.
- Kendal Jenner in Chanel.
- Karlie Kloss in Valentino.
- Zhang Ziyi in Stephane Rolland.
- Adele Exarchopoulos in Louis Vuitton.
- Laetitia Casta in Christian Dior.