"Black Ops II: Revolution" is available to purchase for $14.99 on both platforms or free as part of the Season Pass for the first-person shooter. The DLC features four new maps, a new zombies map, a new zombies gametype and a unique weapon Players should also find a new "Revolution" playlist plus "New" markers for the added Zombies map and weapon.
Here's the official description of the Revolution DLC.
Hydro--This large map allows you to use the dam and water to your advantage to block paths and stop enemies.
• Downhill--A medium-sized map based in the French Alps complete with snow, chair lifts, and a strategically placed lodge.
• Grind--Set within the locale of the Venice, California boardwalk, this small skate park map is sure to deliver fast and frenetic Call of Duty action.
• Mirage--This Gobi Desert multiplayer map utilises sand dunes to provide different levels of elevation and a sanctuary in the centre as a natural chokepoint.
• Zombies - Die Rise--The Zombie apocalypse has invaded China, turning down town into a dilapidated and dangerous MC Escher painting.
• Peacekeeper SMG--This impressive sub-machine gun fills the open weapon slot in your load-out with power and accuracy.
Meanwhile, the new gametype is called "Turned" puts players in the rotting skin of a zombie trying to hunt down the lone human survivor. Take the survivor out and you get a turn to see how long you can live.
Treyarch has also scheduled a double weapon XP weekend for "Black Ops II" starting Friday at 10 a.m. PST that runs all the way through to the same time on Monday morning.