The ten new Xbox 360 achievements come from the Die Rise map in the "Black Ops II: Revolution" DLC and encourages players to be creative in their zombie slaying while also trying out different weapons and items.
There are some potential spoilers for Die Rise below so we warn you to stop now if that is a concern.
"Black Ops II: Revolution" will be released to Xbox LIVE on Tuesday, Jan. 29 for 1200 MS Points ($15) or free as part of the game's Season Pass. It features four new maps - "Hydro", "Grind", "Downhill" and "Mirage" plus Die Rise for zombies and a new SMG. The add-on will be released to the PS3 and PC at the end of February.
Now that the spoiler buffer is out of the way, here are the 10 achievements for Die Rise.
- High Maintenance - In Die Rise, be the architect of their instruction.
- Vertigoner - In Die Rise, fling 10 zombies in one game.
- Mad Without Power - In Die Rise, reach round 10 before turning on the power.
- Shafted - In Die Rise, use Pack-a-Punch and all perk machines in one game.
- Slippery When Undead - In Die Rise, kill 5 zombies with a single shot from the Sliquifier.
- I'm My Own Best Friend - In Die Rise, revive yourself.
- Polyarmory - In Diner Turned, get a kill with each primary weapon in a public match.
- Monkey See, Monkey Doom - In Diner Turned, retrieve a chained Cymbal Monkey in a a Public Match.
- I See Live People - In Diner Turned, kill the human while its deco in play in a Public Match.
- Facing the Dragon - In Die Rise, face the dragon head-on before reaching round 2.