The first downloadable content for “Black Ops 2,” which is entitled the Revolution Map Pack, is currently scheduled to be released for the Xbox 360 tomorrow. Coming in just before this content is officially released, today we obtained 10 achievements that will be provided through the zombie map that will be included with this DLC for “Black Ops 2.”
As many of you know, the Revolution Map Pack will include a new zombie map called Die Rise. Through the use of this map, players will be granted new achievements to unlock. As provided through CharlieIntel, you can view these 10 achievements below, but proceed with caution as some of these may reveal spoilers.
- High Maintenance - In Die Rise, be the architect of their instruction.
- Vertigoner - In Die Rise, fling 10 zombies in one game.
- Mad Without Power - In Die Rise, reach round 10 before turning on the power.
- Shafted - In Die Rise, use Pack-a-Punch and all perk machines in one game.
- Slippery When Undead - In Die Rise, kill 5 zombies with a single shot from the Sliquifier.
- I'm My Own Best Friend - In Die Rise, revive yourself.
- Polyarmory - In Diner Turned, get a kill with each primary weapon in a public match.
- Monkey See, Monkey Doom - In Diner Turned, retrieve a chained Cymbal Monkey in a a Public Match.
- I See Live People - In Diner Turned, kill the human while its deco in play in a Public Match.
- Facing the Dragon - In Die Rise, face the dragon head-on before reaching round 2.
In addition to this, it should be noted that Treyarch has taken down all user generated content for “Black Ops 2.” This content has been taken offline due to an issue that has appeared within the system. Treyarch insists that they are working to get these issues fixed, so it is expected that this content will be reinstated very soon.
For those interested, we have listed a few screenshots taken from “Black Ops 2” in the slideshow above this article.