A day that starts with the Lifetime Fitness Turkey Day 5K (in downtown Minneapolis), hits 58 degrees, and then involves large quantities of pumpkin pie is a GOOD day. Your feelings about a following day that involves both getting up early and large crowds but potentially awesome deals may vary depending on how you feel about the word "shopping."
However you feel ... Black Friday is nearly upon us (this girl is probably cutting it a bit close on posting!). Because of the pie, we here at Minneapolis Men's Style are feeling helpful, and have rounded up some of the best deals likely to be had (including some that let you just stay on your couch) - whether you are the said stylish dude, or just shopping for one and want to get a jump on your Christmas shopping.
Score some great updates to your winter wardrobe at the following retailers:
- All items on-sale at the Gap, including this Mariner stripe sweater that we're really digging. (Getting a Thursday night early start? Use promo code GAPTHANKS to score an extra 20% discount.)
- Use promo code YOURGIFT at J.Crew to score 25% off your order.
- Now through 12pm on Friday, get 40% off of everything at Express. We're loving the sharp lines of the 1MX modern-fit, spread-collar shirt - replace your basic white and maybe grab a party-ready color already.
Many stores will be open early and extended hours - so be sure to check out the schedule. For example, Woodbury Lakes' hours can be found here.
Or, looking for something to give that guy in your life that isn't clothing related?
- Head on over to Minneapolis's own Fishing Examiner and read up on some of the great deals to be had at Cabela's and more for the outdoorsman in your life.
- Or check out the deal being offered by our friends at PocketToolX (it's no secret, we are fans - check out this previous review): Get 15% off all orders all weekend long, with the promo code GOBBLE, or score a Piranha tool at 30% off if you are one of the first 100 orders with the promo code BR-PIRANHA-11
For more on men's style, check out Bethany's other work, or subscribe via email to get it delivered piping hot to your inbox. Have a question or comment? Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org and you may just see it here.