Austin shoppers will be clogging up the streets and parking lots all across the city tomorrow, but knitters willing to drive out to Paige can snag great holiday deals without the hustle and bustle of traffic. Yarnorama will be open form 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for their own Black Friday specials.
The deals will include:
- 20% off of all yarns, patterns, and books, excluding those already on clearance.
- An additional 5% off of all yarns, patterns, and books not already on clearance for the early birds who shop between 9 a.m and 11 a.m.
- An additional 5% off of all clearance items, for a total of 35% off, with many new items added to make room in the store for new stock.
- Special savings on in-stock needles, including interchangeable sets from Addi Click, Chiao Goo and Hiya Hiya.
- 15% off of all hand-dyed fibers.
- 10% off of the regular retail price of selected floor model spinning wheels, plus free fiber with purchase.
Along with the spinning wheels, the floor model Schacht Wolf Pup LT loom is also for sale for $900 and is in like new condition. It must be picked up from the store.
The store is still collecting mittens and fingerless mitts as part of their year-long charity project. All sizes are welcome, and easy care is preferred. In December they will be distributed to local nursing homes. Each month those who contribute are entered into a drawing for a $25 gift certificate to the store. If you bring a pair in on Black Friday, you could win in November's drawing and have an early Christmas present for yourself.