Begin the day with family-friendly activities including hands-on art-making, storytelling, yoga, a scavenger hunt tour and performances by Théatre du Rève! After 7 p.m., the focus shifts to the adults, offering DIY craft workshops, film screenings, music and more.
• All day: Observation Hunt! See if you can channel Leonardo's curiosity and skills of observation! Find clues and discover works of art in our permanent collection.
• 10 a.m. to Noon: Radio Disney (Robinson Atrium)
• 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.: Art-making Activities (Greene Family Education Center). Creation Station 1: Sculpt your own horse inspired by Leonardo's Sforza Horse in the Piazza. Creation Station 2: Put your genius to work! Try your hand at inventing a magical machine.
• Noon to 1:30 p.m.: Carolers from the Alliance Theatre (Piazza).
• 1:30 p.m.: Atlanta's Théatre du Rève brings Leonardo's world to life with a special performance designed just for kids! (Hill Auditorium)
• 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.: Conversation with Leonardo da Vinci: Meet the genius! (Robinson Atrium)
• 3:30 p.m.: Atlanta's Théatre du Rève brings Leonardo's world to life with a special performance designed just for kids! (Hill Auditorium)
• 4:30 p.m.: Pinocchio, family film screening. (Hill Auditorium)
• 6:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.: Yoga for the Whole Family! (Skyway Level, Wieland Pavilion)
• 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.: Art-making Activities for Adults, "Peronis and Pushpins" (Robinson Atrium)
• 7:30 p.m.: Bedtime Stories with Mama Koku (Lecture Room, Greene Family Education Center)
• 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.: Italian Cinema for Adults featuring Italianamerican and Amarcord. (Hill Auditorium)
• 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.: Drawing in the Galleries (Skyway level, Wieland Pavilion)
The events are free with museum admission. Members may come between 9-10 a.m. to view the exhibitions before everyone else!For more information, visit www.high.org.