Toys R Us is preparing for the holiday season, and in some big ways. Over the past couple of days, they've already released their huge 80-page holiday toy book, and now they're giving some customers a way to access their 2013 Black Friday deals early according to their press release issued out on Oct. 31, 2013.
For those that are Rewards R Us members, they will be able to purchases select Black Friday deals as early as Wednesday, Nov. 27, 2013. That is almost a full two days earlier than everyone else around the country.
“All year long, we continually seek new ways to engage with and reward our most loyal customers. Especially during the holidays, our goal is to provide consumers with even more compelling reasons to shop our brand, while helping them fulfill the wishes of the children in their lives,” said Amy Avitabile, Vice President of Integrated Marketing Communications for Toys R Us. “Our enhanced loyalty incentives are just some of the ways we are showing our appreciation of our most faithful shoppers – both long-standing and new.”
For those that are not a Rewards R Us member yet, you can click this link to join, but you've got to do it by Nov. 24, 2013, to qualify. Members will receive a special email offer that unlocks the pre-Black Friday sale and points will be earned for purchases.
- Toys R Us 2013 Holiday Toy Book - Part One, Part Two, Part Three, Part Four
- Walmart 2013 Holiday Toy Book - Part One, Part Two
- Target 2013 Holiday Toy Book - Part One, Part Two, Part Three
- Kmart 2013 Holiday Toy Book - Part One, Part Two, Part Three
- GameStop's 12-game Black Friday 2013 ad leaked online
- Walmart announces free shipping promotions for shoppers
- Target announces they will be open on Thanksgiving for Black Friday sales
- Macy's Black Friday 2013 deals leaked online
- Ace Hardware releases their full Black Friday 2013 ad
- Amazon announces free shipping threshold raised to $35
- Lowe's has inventory list leaked for Black Friday 2013
- Full Fred's ad for Black Friday 2013
- Harbor Freight Tools releases Black Friday 2013 ad
- Macy's confirms opening times and gives sneak peek of doorbusters
- JCPenney reveals the return of the beloved Disney snow globes for Black Friday 2013