It should come as no surprise, but there is now another large retailer that will open its doors for Black Friday 2013 sales on Thanksgiving. On Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2013, Target officially revealed that they will be opening their doors on Thanksgiving night for a three-day Black Friday sale.
Target now joins a number of other retailers that will be open for customers to come in on the holiday instead of the day after.
Hours have not yet been announced, but the day is in place.
Other stores that have already announced their early plans are Walmart, Kohl's, and JCPenney. For the first time in their long and storied history, Macy's is also going to have its stores open on Thanksgiving so that customers can get more shopping done.
It is still early in the season so there will likely be a number of other stores announce these same hour plans soon.
Target won't release their actual Black Friday 2013 ad for a couple of weeks still, but they have already released their 2013 Holiday Toy Catalog. It has over 50 pages of deals, savings, items, coupons, and more. Those deals will go into place at the end of October and run through the day before Thanksgiving.
Check out slideshows of the ad pages:
- Pages 1-20 of Target 2013 Holiday Toy Catalog
- Pages 21-40 of Target 2013 Holiday Toy Catalog
- Pages 41-54 of Target 2013 Holiday Toy Catalog
- Target 2013 Holiday Toy Book - Part One, Part Two, Part Three
- GameStop's 12-game Black Friday 2013 ad leaked online
- Walmart announces free shipping promotions for shoppers
- Macy's Black Friday 2013 deals leaked online
- Ace Hardware releases their full Black Friday 2013 ad
- Amazon announces free shipping threshold raised to $35
- Lowe's has inventory list leaked for Black Friday 2013
- Full Fred's ad for Black Friday 2013
- Harbor Freight Tools releases Black Friday 2013 ad
- Macy's confirms opening times and gives sneak peek of doorbusters
- JCPenney reveals the return of the beloved Disney snow globes for Black Friday 2013