The countdown for Black Friday 2013 is officially on, and there are plenty of stores giving customers just what they want and that is information. Some stores have already released their ads, but the big guns are giving it some more time. Other stores are announcing their opening times and as GottaDeal revealed on Oct. 21, 2013, Kohl's has now revealed theirs.
Kohl's has joined the fray now and is in with the stores that will be opening on Thanksgiving night. Walmart and Target have been doing it for some years now. Macy's is throwing its hat into the ring for the first time in its long history.
Now, Kohl's will officially be open for Black Friday deals starting on Thursday, Nov. 28, 2013, at 8:00 p.m. The some 1,158 stores in 49 states will be open for 28 straight hours from Thanksgiving night until midnight on Friday night.
Another store that has joined the Thanksgiving night madness is JCPenney. The big time retailer has also announced its plans to open at 8:00 p.m. on Nov. 28, 2013.
Black Friday 2013 is coming and it is now less than seven weeks away. There will be a lot more information coming with deals, ads, bargains, and more so stay tuned.
- Target 2013 Holiday Toy Book - Part One, Part Two, Part Three
- GameStop's 12-game Black Friday 2013 ad leaked online
- Walmart announces free shipping promotions for shoppers
- Macy's Black Friday 2013 deals leaked online
- Lowe's has inventory list leaked for Black Friday 2013
- Full Fred's ad for Black Friday 2013
- Harbor Freight Tools releases Black Friday 2013 ad
- Macy's confirms opening times and gives sneak peek of doorbusters
- JCPenney reveals the return of the beloved Disney snow globes for Black Friday 2013