Black Friday 2013 is still almost a month and a half away, but there are already stores getting their customers ready. Macy's gave sneak peeks of their doorbusters and JCPenney confirmed the return of a beloved gift, but what about the ads? BradsDeals revealed on Oct. 15, 2013, that Harbor Freight Tools is actually the first to release their Black Friday ad.
It is actually quite the tradition for Harbor Freight to be the first to "leak" their Black Friday ad so it shouldn't be a surprise that the same happened in 2013.
One thing that Harbor Freight is bucking the trend on though is not following suit of many other stores and opening on Thanksgiving Day. The Black Friday deals will officially begin on Friday, Nov. 29, 2013, at 7:00 a.m.
The Black Friday 2013 ad for Harbor Freight Tools is four big pages long and brings about huge savings on many items. Some of the larger priced items will be in limited quantities so you will want to get there early.
Some of the big ticket items include:
- 105-Piece Tool Kit with Four Drawer Chest - $36.79, reg. $89.99
- 12" Sliding Compound Double-Bevel Miter Saw w/ Laser Guide - $127.99, reg. $299.99
- 45 Watt Solar Panel Kit - $133.33, reg. $259.99
- 1/2" Drive Torque Wrench - $9.99, reg. $34.99
- Wireless Driveway Alert System - $9.99, reg. $29.99
Check out more great news for Black Friday 2013:
- Black Friday 2013 opening times announced and rumored for some stores
- Harbor Freight Tools releases Black Friday 2013 ad
- Macy's confirms opening times and gives sneak peek of doorbusters
- JCPenney reveals the return of the beloved Disney snow globes for Black Friday 2013