Bimby Aquino Yap, son of Kris Aquino and James Yap, is now making his own name in the local showbiz industry via the movie My Little Bossings with Vic Sotto and Ryzza Mae Dizon. Based on the latest report, said movie is still number one in the box office this morning, Dec. 31, 2013 (Philippine time) followed by Girl Boy Bakla Tomboy.
The movie Pagpag is still on the third spot and continues to shudder the fans and supporters of the Teen King and Queen, Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo. Going back to Bimby Aquino, a lot of people are asking about her mom, Kris Aquino.
Many of them said they want to ask if the presidential sister will transfer to GMA-7 from her mother studio, ABS-CBN, because according to philstar.com, the queen of all media will leave her home studio. She allegedly said "There is no amount of pressure from anybody can change my decision to transfer from ABS-CBN to GMA-7."
"The professional and financial aspects are very tempting," reports added. As of this morning, (Philippine time) the queen of all media is still keeping her silence regarding the issue, but according to some observers, she will give her statement in due time.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Xian Lim receives advice from Kim Chiu's followers
- Sarah Geronimo, John Lloyd Cruz bag another award after Christmas
- Sarah Geronimo keeps her silence; Matteo Guidicelli is in Cebu
- Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli, Gerald Anderson celebrate Christmas
- Sarah Geronimo releases inspirational music video of 'Tayo' on MYX