Skip to main content
Report this ad

See also:

Bill my accountant

Under IRC 6672, the IRS can collect unpaid payroll taxes from anyone responsible for collecting or paying the employment taxes. This includes accountants as well. To read about a case that scares accountants, see Erwin, U.S. District Court, M.D. North Carolina.

Visit our website at

Report this ad