Skip to main content
  1. News
  2. Business & Finance
  3. Industry

Bill my accountant

See also

Under IRC 6672, the IRS can collect unpaid payroll taxes from anyone responsible for collecting or paying the employment taxes. This includes accountants as well. To read about a case that scares accountants, see Erwin, U.S. District Court, M.D. North Carolina.

Visit our website at



  • Gaza conflict
    Israel official: Ceasefire and expanding Gaza conflict are both being discussed
  • Air Algerie crash
    Conflicting reports about the Air Algerie disappearance begin to emerge
    Top News
  • Arizona execution
    A Senator familiar with torture denounces Joseph Wood's botched execution as such
    US News
  • Ray Rice suspended
    Ravens' running back Ray Rice is suspended for two games for a domestic violence arrest
  • Amazon tribe falls ill
    An Amazonian tribe catches influenza after making first contact with the developed world
  • CIA prison in Poland
    Poland is declared guilty of human rights violations for hosting a secret CIA prison