Biketoberfest 2013 begins Thursday in Daytona Beach, and continues through the weekend. Here are some of the attractions and activities during Biketoberfest, from the Biketoberfest 2013 website:
- The Official Biketoberfest ® Welcome Tent will be at Beach Street in Riverfront Park in downtown Daytona Beach. Visitor Information Centers will be at Daytona International Speedway® at 1801 West International Speedway Boulevard in Daytona; and at Destination Daytona at 1637 North U-S 1 in Ormond Beach (just west of U-S 1 and I-95).
- Visit the Historic Pinewood Cemetery, or buy a Pinewood Cemetery T-shirt to benefit charity at Main Street and Peninsula Drive in Daytona Beach.
- ROAR, Motorcycles for Women, will hold special bike events and activities at 420 North Beach Street in Daytona Beach.
- See the Museum Store at Daytona Harley-Davidson in downtown Daytona Beach at 290 North Beach Street.
- In Midtown, visit merchants, and enjoy DJs, vendors and unique food at the Second Avenue Merchants Association Bikefest at Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune Boulevard and Daisy Stocking Park.
- Along ISB, Zoom Air Adventure Park offers a 12 zip line adventure course at Tuscawilla Park in Daytona Beach, at the corner of Nova Road and International Speedway Boulevard.
- Wash your bike and enjoy live entertainment and BBQ at Bikers for First Amendment Rights, at 745 Ridgewood Avenue in Holly Hill.
- Hang out along Main Street at Crusin Café, Froggy’s Saloon, Dirty Harry’s, Bank and Blues Club, Full Moon Saloon, Humphrey’s and Son, Tombstone Silverworks, 316 Main Street Station Restaurant & Saloon, and Boot Hill Saloon.
I-4 Construction reminder
If you are traveling I-4 to Daytona Beach, just a reminder that there is a construction zone between Exit 118 at State Road 44 to just west of Exit 129, and the speed limit in that zone has been lowered to 60 miles per hour.
Click here to visit the Biketoberfest 2013 website.
Click here to visit the Florida 511 Travel Information website.
You can contact this writer at email@example.com