Set for 7 p.m., Tuesday, March 4, Bigalora will offer six chef prepared courses, each paired with a scotch whisky specially selected for its flavor profile.
Here’s the menu:
- Wood Roasted Heirloom Carrots – crimson lentil pomodoro and rapini veloute
- Zingerman’s Cheeses – Little Dragon, Little Ypsi, The Manchester along with mostarda, leeks agro dolce
- Pan Fried Gnocchi – wood roasted oyster mushrooms and parmigiano crema
- Grass-Fed Beef Brciole – Michigan organic polenta, wood-roasted Brussels sprouts
- Trio Chocolate – bombe with raspberry gelee- 72% bitter gianduia
- Biscotti – Pasticcio Macaron – Ciambelli
Want to find out about the scotch for each course? Follow Bigalora on Facebook for a daily reveal!
This special dinner is $65 per person, plus tax and gratuities. A deposit is required to guarantee your reservation, as seating is limited.
For more information, call Bigalora in Ann Arbor, 734.971.2442 (BIGA)