I went to the Big Bear Animal Shelter to photograph dogs, but it was a petite kitty that stole my heart when he flailed himself against the bars of his cage to get attention. I named the drama queen “Shakespeare.”
Shakespeare is 7 months old. He is a beauty and has personality plus. The little charmer is vocal. He will not be an aloof kitty. He knows what he wants and he wants someone to love him.
Shakespeare has been at the shelter since Dec. 28. He could be killed at any time. It would be a tragedy for this comical little kitty to die for lack of a family of his own.
If you are interested in giving Shakespeare a second chance at life, you can contact the shelter at 909.866.4943. His ID is A535524. Big Bear is a small, rural shelter with few staff members. Please only call if you are serious about Shakespeare.
If you liked this article, you might like one of these:
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Services confiscates and kills rescued birds
- Rescue needs assistance after thieves strike twice
- Confiscated dogs returned to veteran after 8 months
- Chopper: Pint-sized biker dude wrongly accused?
- A Rescue's Tale: Naomi's story
If you have an animal-related story you would like to share, please contact me at email@example.com.