NCAA live streaming and TV basketball action continues with a Big 12 Championship tournament showdown between 8th seeded Oklahoma State taking on the No.9 team on the bracket, Texas Tech, from the Sprint Center in Kansas City, Mo., on ESPN3.
On Wednesday, March 12, 2014, SBN reported that opening tipoff between the (20-11, Big 12: 8-10) Oklahoma State Cowboys and the (14-17, Big 12: 6-12) Texas Tech Red Raiders is scheduled for tonight at 7:10 p.m. EST (6:10 p.m. CST/5:10 p.m. MST/4:10 p.m. PST).
Even though this game will not be broadcast in any of ESPN’s TV channels, it will be streaming live and 100 percent free of charge on ESPN3. For more information please visit ESPN3 at the top of the hour, or simply click here to watch the (Internet) action on a desktop and a number of mobile devices.
This will be the second time that Oklahoma State and Texas Tech have crossed paths over the last month or so. Their last meeting dates back to Feb. 8 in Lubbock, Texas, where the Red Raiders stunned the then 19th ranked Cowboys by a final score of 65-61.
If NCAA basketball oddsmakers are on the money, Travis Ford and OSU will enact revenge on Tubby Smith & Co. when it matters most. Las Vegas point spreads have Oklahoma State favored by -8½ against Texas Tech [+8½] in this matchup, while the OVER/UNDER sums up to 136 total points.
ATS Action Prior to ESPN3 Live Stream Online
- Oklahoma State spread: 66 percent.
- Texas Tech spread: 34 percent.
- OVER: 136 wagers.
- UNDER: 179 wagers.
Big 12 Championship Betting Trends Prior to Game Time
- Red Raiders are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games following a S.U. win.
- Red Raiders are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 Wednesday games.
- Red Raiders are 9-21 ATS in their last 30 games following a ATS win.
- Cowboys are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
- Cowboys are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 vs. Big 12.
- Cowboys are 15-5-1 ATS in their last 21 games vs. a team with a losing S.U. record.