The New York Times bestselling author of Reinventing the Body, Resurrecting the Soul, Deepak Chopra, will present on November 14 at Yardley Hall on the Johnson County Community College Campus in Overland Park, KS.
Chopra’s latest book — What Are You Hungry For? — will be released in early November 2013. Kansas City is one of only a few stops Dr. Chopra will make on this national book tour.
- The event starts at 7 p.m. and single ticket prices range from $37.50 to $55.00. A copy of the book is included with each ticket purchase and is available for pick up at the event. Chopra will sign books after his presentation
Chopra's presentation will offer practical ways to experience higher consciousness, transformation and healing, and will address questions, such as:
- Are we in the midst of a major paradigm shift in science?
- Is the universe becoming self-aware in the human nervous system?
- Is the next stage of human development conscious evolution?
- Can we develop a higher awareness of who we are, what we yearn for, and what we can ultimately do about it?
Chopra is known as a prolific author of more than 75 books with 21 New York Times bestsellers in both fiction and non-fiction. Published in more than 35 languages, his books are a global force in the field of human empowerment.