Let’s face it – waking up, getting the kids fed and off to school and then either heading off to work or starting on the chores at home takes a lot out of you. Parents often don’t have the time to sit down and enjoy a healthy breakfast – many folks just get a cup of coffee and that’s it. But Chick-Fil-A is treating folks who RSVP to a free breakfast entrée during the week of September 9-14, 2013.
To RSVP and secure your entrée and location, simply click here. If you already have an account with them just sign in, otherwise you will be asked to create an account which is an easy-peasy process. After you sign in you will be asked to provide your zip code so that you may choose a Chick-Fil-A close to you, choose a date and time to come, and then choose your entrée. When your Harrisburg Frugal Family Examiner went through this process one location had filled quite quickly while another had many openings.
The breakfast entrées that you may choose from are:
· Chicken, egg, and cheese on sunflower multigrain bun
· Yogurt parfait
· Multigrain oatmeal
· Breakfast burrito
· Sausage biscuit
· Chicken biscuit
· Bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit
· Sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit
· Chick-Fil-A Chick-n-minis
Not all entrees are available at all locations. Chick-Fil-A restaurants in Central PA may be found at:
1. 6416 Carlisle Pike, Suite 3500, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050 (in the Wegmans shopping plaza)
2. 922 Loucks Road, York, PA 17404
3. 340 Eisenhower Drive, Hanover, PA 17331
4. 2707 N. Meridian Blvd., Reading, PA 19610
5. 3467 Lincoln Hwy East, Lancaster, PA 17602
Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new Harrisburg Frugal Family articles are available. Just click on the “Subscribe” button above. Follow your Harrisburg Frugal Family Examiner on Facebook , Pinterest, MySpace, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, and Twitter.