Your employees are closely tied to how your business operates. Its success depends upon it. Did you know that if your employees are satisfied it translates into how they will service your customers?
When you visit Costco (nationwide) you can see how friendly, professional and helpful they are despite their role and responsibilities within the store. Do they have a secret? Maybe so.
As a business owner you can tap into that secret by putting your employees first. Whether your employee is family, a friend or stranger treat them as you would your favorite customer(s). Here are some tips on how:
- Watch the tone of your voice when speaking with them
- Show compassion either through your eyes, voice or body language especially when discussing a sensitive subject matter
- Put them first and try to address their needs to the best of your ability
- Listen to (not only hear) what they are saying
- During your conversation with them, repeat back what you hear
By becoming engaged with them you are showing them that you care. Service them as they would service you. If you want to be featured on Face 4Ward, stay up-to-date on government programs, events, business tips, have a great story or comments subscribe or contact us at email@example.com or visit us at www.jabezenterprisegroup.com.