Super Bowl Sunday isn't just about football and Super Bowl ads, it's also about the food—Super Bowl appetizers, dips and chips, and lots of chicken wings! This tasty guacamole recipe is super easy and just right for Super Bowl Sunday party. Try this guacamole with tortilla chips or a veggie platter, as a salad dressing or sandwich filling. Either way you serve it, this guacamole will score high points with your Super Bowl guests!
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and seeded
- 1 Tablespoon Bragg's Liquid Aminos, soy sauce or tamari
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons Mrs Dash or McCormick's Garlic & Herb salt-free seasoning
- 1/4 cup onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup fleshy tomatoes like Roma, coarsely chopped
- 1-2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup red or orange peppers, chopped, optional
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, optional
- 1/4 cup favorite Italian or Sweet & Sour dressing, optional
How To Make Guacamole
- Blend avocados, Bragg's or soy sauce and Mrs Dash in high-speed blender until creamy.
- Gently fold in onions, celery, cucumber, tomatoes and cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips or alongside a veggie platter. Cover tightly and refrigerate any leftovers.
- Guacamole Dressing Variation: Add mayo and dressing to make this guacamole pourable for a delicious salad dressing.
Photo property of Donna Diegel