Looking for the best Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe for Super Bowl Sunday? Look no further! This easy Super Bowl appetizer recipe has the perfect amount of heat—not too hot, and not too mild—just right. You can also adjust the heat by adding more or less Frank's Red Hot Sauce, or Tabasco Original Red Sauce. Serve this dip with crackers, tortilla chips or veggies.
Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- 2 - 1/2 cups shredded or diced cooked chicken breast
- 8 oz. pkg. regular or onion flavored cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce, or Tabasco Original Red Sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese, your choice
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Grease a medium sized casserole dish.
- Mix cream cheese, salad dressing, hot sauce and 1/2 cup cheese right in the baking dish. Fold in chicken. Smooth top and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly. Garnish with scallions. Serve with crackers, chips or veggies.
Top Super Bowl Appetizer and Salad Recipes
- 7 Seven Layer Mexican Dip Recipe
- Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- Best Guacamole Dip Recipe
- Zesty Pesto Pasta Salad
- Mexican Salad Recipe
- Taco Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: Tabasco Original Red Sauce presented by Crown Royal on February 1, 2013 in New Orleans, Louisiana. (Photo by Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for Tabasco)