Super Bowl party desserts are a must-have on game day. After the chicken wings and pizza are gone, your guests will be cheering for something to satisfy their sweet tooth.
Try two kinds of trifle desserts: Death by Chocolate and Death by Chocolate Toffee Brownie Crunch. The trifles will go fast, so make Snickers Bar Brownies, S'Mores Cookie Bars and a Peanut Butter Pie to keep everyone sugared up during the game.
Five Super Bowl Dessert Recipes
- Death by Chocolate Recipe: This is ultimate chocolate game day dessert. Enjoy layers of chocolate pudding, chocolate cake, whipped cream and Snickers bars.
- Death by Chocolate Toffee Brownie Crunch: Layers of brownies, Cool Whip, chocolate pudding, Heath bars and more.
- Snickers Brownies: Make brownies from scratch or use a boxed mix if you are running low on time to make this delicious dessert
- S'Mores Cookie Bars: Chocolate, graham crackers, marshmallows all in an easy to pick-up cookie bar.
- Peanut Butter Pie: Peanut butter, hot fudge, a chocolate crust. This is will go quickly!
More Game Day Recipes:
- Five Super Bowl Party Chicken Wings Recipes: Hot, Spicy & Mild
- Most popular Super Bowl party dip recipes for game day
- Hot and Spicy Buffalo Shrimp Appetizer
- Slow Cooker Chili Cheese Dip
- Meatless Mini 7-Layer Mexican Dip Appetizers
- Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls with Blue Cheese Dip
- Bonefish Grill’s Spicy Bang Bang Shrimp Recipe
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- Better than take-out: Buffalo chicken pizza