Intro: Looking for a list of the best Super Bowl appetizer recipes plus dips and chili? Below, you'll find plenty of Super Bowl menu ideas that will get you started. They include a delish bacon dip, a crab cakes recipe, cheesy appetizers and chili recipes. In short, this list provides you with excellent ideas to start your party off on the right foot!
Super Bowl Food Favorites
Click on the hyperlinks in each paragraph to go to the recipes.
- If you're a fan of cheese on everything, then you'll LOVE these five cheesy appetizers. These have always been some of the top Super Bowl recipes that I've served over the years. Mmmmm! Say cheese!
- Can't go wrong with a spinach and artichoke dip recipe. This recipe is so popular, it just deserves to be on your list of best Super Bowl appetizers recipes. Near the top even...And did I mention it was an easy peasy dish you make in the microwave? See? It IS one of the best Super Bowl appetizers ever.
- Let's face it…On the big game day, you want easy, tasty food and this bacon dip recipe counts among my favorite Super Bowl dip recipes. It's made with bacon and cream cheese and is oh so good!
- And speaking of bacon...Why not try some bacon wrapped asparagus or some bacon wrapped Lit'l Smokies?
- What about grape jelly meatballs? If you've heard of Swedish meatballs, chances are you've tried some variation of this popular Super Bowl appetizers recipe.
- Shrimp cocktail with pesto is an easy finger food that goes great with your other party food ideas on the day of the big game. This is an easy appetizer to make, but make sure to do up plenty 'cause it won't be around for long.
- These five appetizers include recipes for everything from stuffed mushrooms to deviled eggs.
- Maryland crab cakes are a very popular appetizer for many occasions and not just Super Bowl. They combine delish crab plus the right seasonings that make this famous food a must at any Super Bowl party.
- Fried wontons are crisp little morsels filled with cream cheese and sausage. They belong in the list of the best Super Bowl recipes, because they're so tasty and so easy to handle. The ultimate finger food.
Super Bowl Chili Recipes
- Enchilada soup isn't exactly chili, but it fits in with this group of Super Bowl food recipes, because it is so similar. This chicken cheese enchilada soup recipe tastes great if you crumble corn chips on top and add a little cheese. Yummy!
- This list of Super Bowl chili recipes includes five chili recipes, including a vegan chili recipe plus a recipe for quick chili that you can make in about 30 minutes.