Super Bowl Sunday wouldn’t be complete without friends, family and, of course, fantastic food. Second only to Thanksgiving, Super Bowl is the biggest eating day of the year. As you start planning your Super Bowl appetizers and dips, make sure you use Boar’s Head meats for all your Super Bowl Sunday entertaining!
Chipotle Chicken Stuffed Peppers Recipe
- 2 oz Cream cheese
- 4 Jalapeno pepper, slices, sliced in half, de-seeded, and stems removed
- 8 slices Boar's Head Fully Cooked Bacon
- ¼ cup Chipotle Gouda Cheese, diced finely
- 2 tbsp Chipotle Gouda Cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Chipotle Chicken Breast, sliced 1/8" thick, diced small
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Pre-heat oven to 375° F.
- In large bowl, mix together cream cheese, diced Gouda and chicken.
- On a clean flat work surface, stuff jalapeno peppers with cream cheese mixture.
- Distribute the shredded Gouda evenly over the tops of stuffed jalapeno peppers.
- Wrap a strip of Bacon around each jalapeno pepper.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and place jalapenos on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until peppers are tender and bacon is crispy; serve warm.
From a new line of bold flavored meats and cheeses to BBQ ribs, knocks, brats, sausages, cheeses, pepperoni, salami and sopressata, Boar’s Head has everything you need to make a touchdown with your guests. Check the Boar's Head website for more recipes and entertaining ideas!
In the Providence, Rhode Island area, you can find Boar's Head products at all Dave's Marketplace locations.
Top Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes from Boar's Head
Best Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes: Bruschetta Recipe with Boar's Head Meats
Best Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes: Buffalo Style Chicken Dip by Boar's Head
Best Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes: Chipotle Chicken Stuffed Peppers with Bacon
Best Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes: 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese Dip Recipe
Photograph and Recipe permission courtesy of Boar’s Head Provisions Co., Inc.