Looking for the best Super Bowl dip recipes? Try this easy Buffalo Style Chicken Dip using Boar's Head meat and cheese. Kick it up a notch with hot sauce and blue cheese dressing. It's super easy for Super Bowl Sunday!
Super Bowl Sunday wouldn’t be complete without friends, family and, of course, fantastic food. Second only to Thanksgiving, Super Bowl is the biggest eating day of the year. As you start planning your Super Bowl appetizers and dips, make sure you use Boar’s Head for all your Super Bowl Sunday entertaining!
Blazing Boar's Head Buffalo Style Chicken Dip Recipe
- 1 cup Blue cheese dressing
- ½ cup Boar's Head Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup 3 Pepper Colby Jack™ Cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Hot sauce
- 1 lb Blazing Buffalo® Style Roasted Chicken Breast, shredded
- 1 cup Boar's Head Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- Preheat conventional oven to 350° F.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spread into a 9 x 9 inch pan or 2 quart baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes, until bubbly. Serve warm with tortilla chips and celery sticks.
From a new line of bold flavored meats and cheeses to BBQ ribs, knocks, brats, sausages, cheeses, pepperoni, salami and sopressata, Boar’s Head has everything you need to make a touchdown with your guests. Check the Boar's Head website for more recipes and entertaining ideas!
In the Providence, Rhode Island area, you can find Boar's Head products at all Dave's Marketplace locations.
Top Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes by Boar's Head
Best Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes: Bruschetta Recipe with Boar's Head Meats
Best Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes: Buffalo Style Chicken Dip by Boar's Head
Best Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes: Chipotle Chicken Stuffed Peppers with Bacon
Best Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes: 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese Dip Recipe
Photograph and Recipe permission courtesy of Boar’s Head Provisions Co., Inc.