Looking for the Top Super Bowl Appetizers? Try this easy Bruschetta recipe with Boar's Head chicken breast and mozzarella cheese. It's super easy for Super Bowl Sunday!
Super Bowl Sunday wouldn’t be complete without friends, family and, of course, fantastic food. Second only to Thanksgiving, Super Bowl is the biggest eating day of the year. As you start planning your Super Bowl appetizers and dips, make sure you use Boar’s Head meats for all your Super Bowl Sunday entertaining!
EverRoast Bruschetta Recipe
- 1 Baguette
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- ¼ cup Basil, fresh
- 6 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup Sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 cups Whole Milk Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- ½ lb EverRoast® Oven Roasted Chicken Breast, Diced
- Preheat the oven on broiler setting.
- In large bowl, combine the roma (plum) tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes.
- Cut the baguette into 3/4-inch slices. On a baking sheet, arrange the baguette slices in a single layer.
- Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, until slightly brown.
- Divide the tomato mixture evenly over the baguette slices. Top the slices with mozzarella cheese.
- Broil for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
From a new line of bold flavored meats and cheeses to BBQ ribs, knocks, brats, sausages, cheeses, pepperoni, salami and sopressata, Boar’s Head has everything you need to make a touchdown with your guests. Check the Boar's Head website for more recipes and entertaining ideas!
In the Providence, Rhode Island area, you can find Boar's Head products at all Dave's Marketplace locations.
Top Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes from Boar's Head
Best Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes: Bruschetta Recipe with Boar's Head Meats
Best Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes: Buffalo Style Chicken Dip by Boar's Head
Best Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes: Chipotle Chicken Stuffed Peppers with Bacon
Best Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes: 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese Dip Recipe
Photograph and Recipe permission courtesy of Boar’s Head Provisions Co., Inc.