Looking for the best Super Bowl dip recipes? Try this easy 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese Dip using Boar's Head bacon, 3 Pepper Colby Jack cheese, Gouda cheese, and cream cheese. It's super easy for Super Bowl Sunday!
Super Bowl Sunday wouldn’t be complete without friends, family and, of course, fantastic food. Second only to Thanksgiving, Super Bowl is the biggest eating day of the year. As you start planning your Super Bowl appetizers and dips, make sure you use Boar’s Head meats for all your Super Bowl Sunday entertaining!
3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 8 Scallions, chopped finely
- 8 slices Boar's Head Fully Cooked Bacon, prepared crispy to package directions
- 1 cup 3 Pepper Colby Jack™ Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Chipotle Gouda Cheese, shredded
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
- Finely dice the cooked bacon.
- In large bowl, mix together the Colby Jack, Gouda, mayonnaise, cream cheese and scallions (~½ cup).
- Place in an oven safe baking dish and cook for 15-20 minutes, until warmed through and cheese is melted. Stir before serving and garnish with crispy chopped bacon.
From a new line of Bold flavored meats and cheeses to BBQ ribs, knocks, brats, sausages, cheeses, pepperoni, salami and sopressata, Boar’s Head has everything you need to make a touchdown with your guests. Check the Boar's Head website for more recipes and entertaining ideas!
In the Providence, Rhode Island area, you can find Boar's Head products at all Dave's Marketplace locations.
Top Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes from Boar's Head
Best Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes: Bruschetta Recipe with Boar's Head Meats
Best Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes: Buffalo Style Chicken Dip by Boar's Head
Best Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes: Chipotle Chicken Stuffed Peppers with Bacon
Best Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes: 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese Dip Recipe
Photograph and Recipe permission courtesy of Boar’s Head Provisions Co., Inc.