Looking for a great deal on a new TV for Super Bowl 2014? Amazon, Best Buy, Target and Walmart are all offering big discounts on HDTVs that will arrive in time for the Broncos - Seahawks game on Feb. 2, 2014. See a list of the best TV deals below.
- Amazon is offering freebies with purchase on Samsung and Sony TVs, including a free Galaxy Tab or free Soundbar (details below).
- Best Buy is offering 25 percent off Sharp and Aquos TVs with free delivery or in-store pickup.
- Target is offering up to 30 percent off on all TVs with free shipping in time for the game.
- Walmart has ultra slim HDTVs as low as $278 with free delivery or in-store pickup.
Best Super Bowl XLVIII TV deals
- Free Galaxy Tab 3 with select Samsung TVs
- Free Soundbar with the purchase of select Samsung HDTVs
- $1,000 off select Samsung Ultra Slim Smart TVs - 51" - 75"
- $1,000 Off a Sony Curved LED HDTV
- $300 off a Sound Bar with select Sony TVs
- LG 32" LED-lit HDTV - $179
- LG Electronics 47" Smart LED HDTV with Free Sound Bar - $649
- See all of the TV deals here on Amazon.com. Free 2-day shipping available.
- Samsung - 39" LED HDTV - $379
- Sharp AQUOS - 60" LED HDTV - $749
- Sharp 42" Class LED HDTV - $349
- Sharp AQUOS Quattron 60" Class LED Smart 3D HDTV - $1299
- See all of the TV deals here on BestBuy.com. Free shipping or in-store pickup available.
- Samsung 32" LED HDTV - $259
- Westinghouse 50" LED HDTV - $249
- LG 55" LED HDTV - $699
- Vizio 70" LED Smart TV - $1998
- See the best Target TV deals here. Free shipping available in time for the big game.
- SCEPTRE 40" LED HDTV ultra slim - $278
- SCEPTRE 50" LED HDTV ultra slim - $399
- Vizio 42" LED (3.2" ultra-slim) HDTV - $399
- VIZIO 47" LED Smart HDTV - $658
- See all of the TV deals here on Walmart.com. Free shipping or in-store pickup available.
Subscribe to the Sales & Deals Examiner here for the latest information on the best deals online and in stores.