Are you ready for some football? According an article published on Jan. 29 by The Telegraph, one of the most highly-anticipated sports' days is coming up and Americans are ready to celebrate! Super Bowl Sunday is Feb. 2, 2014.
Whether you'll be watching the big game at a local pub, at a small get-together with family and friends or with a few of your favorite fellow football fans, Super Bowl Sunday is almost here!
Super Bowl XLVIII
As the Seahawks and Broncos face off on the field on Sunday, many folks will tune in to watch the game for the creative and entertaining commercials! After all, who can resist famous celebs, cute babies and furry four-legged friends strutting their stuff on national TV? With the average cost of a 30-second commercial costing about $4 million, the stakes are pretty high to hit those expensive ads out of the park!
Whether you are a football fan or not so much, now is the time to preview some of the most entertaining and clever Super Bowl XLVIII ads. Who do you think will take home the trophy for best Super Bowl commercial this year?
Super Bowl 2014 Commercials Preview
- Budweiser's "Puppy Love" - Get out the Kleenex! Once again, Budweiser has created a commercial guaranteed to warm your heart. With over 15 million pageviews to date, Puppy Love has already gone viral days before the commercial officially airs. Please consider opening your heart and your home to an animal in need - before it's too late. Adopt!
- Bud Light Teasers - Former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger will surprise you in another ad from Bud.
- Doritos "Cowboy Kid" - This semifinalist spot is too cute! Giddy up!
- Doritos "Time Machine" - It's the future - or is it?
- Doritos "Breakroom" - The ostrich did it!
- CarMax "Slow Bark" Puppy Version - Just in case you were wondering - there's a human version, too!
- Kia "The Truth" - In case you dont know what luxury looks like, Laurence Fishburne will show you!
- Jaguar "Rendevous" - Sometimes it's good to be bad! Sir Ben Kingsley and a few other British villains star in this 60-second spot.
- Hyundai Elantra "Nice" - A few familiar faces pop up in this ad.
- Volkswagen "Wings" - VW knows how to spread it's wings.
- Volkswagen German Engineers Teaser - Babies, animals and beautiful girls - what could possibly go wrong?
- Chevy Silverado "Romance" - Well, hello ladies!
- Toyota Highlander - Speaking of cars, Terry Crews gets a visit from the Muppets.
- Soda Stream "Sorry Coke and Pepsi" - Scarlett Johansson's sexy ad has been banned from Fox.
- H&M David Beckham - Viewers with certain smart TVs will get to vote in one of the first ever interactive ads. Which way do you want to see the super soccer star - #covered or #uncovered? Bet it's not much of a surprise!
- Dannon Oikos Greek Yogurt "The Spill" - Reunions may be big this year.
- Wonderful Pistachios Teaser - Yep, it's official. Stephen Colbert is goin' nuts!
- Cheerios Gracie - Gracie's got it goin' on!
- M&M's Teaser - Uh oh. Find out what happens to the Yellow M&M on Feb. 2.
- Chobani "Bear" - Another animal steals the show in this Chobani yogurt ad.
And speaking of great commercials, take a stroll down memory lane and watch The Best Super Bowl Ads of All Time! For more Super Bowl fun and games, please visit...
- Free Super Bowl Football Games, Activities & Printables for Kids
- Simple Super Bowl Recipe Ideas for Busy Working Moms
- Super Bowl Party Recipes – Sandwiches, Appetizers and Dips for Super Bowl Sunday
- Super Bowl Party Cocktails, Drinks & Punch Recipes for Super Bowl Sunday
- Super Bowl Party Desserts & Sweet Treats - Recipes for cookies, bars & cupcakes
- Watch the Best Super Bowl Ads of all time – Top 17 Super Bowl commercials
- Super Simple 2 Ingredient Super Bowl Fudge – The best fudge recipe around!