Recently, we decided to give a dinner party for our friends. We planned the date and emailed our invitations. And the responses revealed that the explosion of very different diet trends has turned dinner-planning into a dilemma. Solution: Creative cookbook cuisine.
Whether you're Paleo or plant-based or into probiotics (or have your own dinner party dilemma), here are the new cookbooks that we recommend:
- Plant-based: If you're a vegetarian, it's time to discover how comfort food recipes combined with cast iron create kitchen magic. That's what you'll get in "Cast Iron Cooking for Vegetarians" (click for details).
- Probiotics: Fermented foods and kombucha have become increasingly expensive. Can you make your own? Answer the question with the new cookbook: "The Healthy Probiotic Diet: More Than 50 Recipes for Improved Digestion, Immunity, and Skin Health."
- Paleo: One of the biggest complaints that we hear about the caveman diet is boredom and blandness. Problem solved with "The Spicy Paleo Cookbook: More Than 200 Fiery Snacks, Dips, and Main Dishes for the Paleo Diet" (click for more information).
- Pounds off: Happiness is...eating well without guilt. Find that happiness with "Eat Skinny, Be Skinny: 100 Wholesome and Delicious Recipes Under 300 Calories."
- Pure: Enjoy a whole foods lifestyle by learning how to choose unrefined foods to create great meals in "The Whole Life Nutrition Cookbook: Over 300 Delicious Whole Foods Recipes, Including Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, and Egg-Free Dishes" (click for details). Recipes range from vegan to vegetarian to omnivore, and all are kid-tested and approved.