Looking forward to Super Bowl Sunday? New Orleans will be jumpin; but, if you can’t make it to the “city that care forgot’ then that comfy sofa in front of your TV is the place to be when you watch the big game.
So what’s missing in this equation? Well its food of course! Check out anyone or all of the following recipes and you’re all set. May your team win and bon appetite!
- Seven Layer Dip-http://www.examiner.com/article/easy-memorial-day-menu-and-recipes
- Asian Chicken Wings-http://www.examiner.com/article/chicken-wings-taken-to-a-whole-new-level
- Fried Shrimp with Remoulade sauce-http://www.examiner.com/article/manly-meal-for-super-bowl
- Artichoke Dip-http://www.examiner.com/article/five-delicious-dips-for-the-super-bowl
- Buffalo Chicken Dip- http://www.examiner.com/article/buffalo-chicken-dip-is-a-must-on-super-b...
- Houston’s Spinash Dip-http://www.examiner.com/article/houston-s-spinach-artichoke-dip-imitatio...
- Blue Cheese Dip-http://www.examiner.com/article/five-delicious-dips-for-the-super-bowl
- Onion rings-http://www.examiner.com/article/the-secret-to-making-crispy-onion-rings
- Stuffed Artichoke-http://www.examiner.com/article/italian-stuffed-artichoke-a-treat-for-yo...
- More Cheese Dips-http://www.examiner.com/article/dips-for-dunking-dippers