This fall, it is all about the daring and outgoing fashionista--one who is not afraid of taking a risk but all the while basking in the glow of confidence as she takes to the streets of Dallas. From faux furs to leather to abstract jewelry designs, this fall will explore everything from the quintessential layering techniques to the art of mix and matching patterns and textures. Whatever your preference may be, these top 5 fashion finds will be sure to kick start your fall wardrobe into a runway-worthy frenzy.
- Lysse' (Ponte Equestrian) Leggings - Ride into fall like a pro sporting these comfortable yet equestrian inspired leggings that provide a fashionable take on the ongoing leather trend. The equestrian ponte leggings which are a top pick for fall and winter seasons feature vegan leather side paneling that incorporates a sexy yet playful look that can be dressed up or down with ease. Comfort is key with this revolutionary brand as the leggings not only provide an undercover tummy control top but also great length for pairings with your favorite booties or stiletto studded heels. From animal print to tuxedo styled designs, the Lysse' leggings are a top fab find for fall.
- Catherine Malandrino Collection at Kohl's - The Catherine Malandrino collection for Kohl's hit the racks at area stores on September 27, 2013 and the Parisian inspired collection was tres chic! Featuring statement Paris and Eiffel Tower sweaters, the internationally acclaimed designer collection pairs ever so perfectly with leggings, mini skirts and even professional trousers. With average prices of $30, the French designer hit the nail on the head with one of the more successful designer collaborations of the fall outside of the Phillip Lim collection that recently took over Target. (See related: Pandomonium breaks out in Dallas over the 3.1 Phillip Lim Target collection)
- Dr. Scholl's Boots / Booties - When one envisions fashion and footwear, Dr. Scholl's is but a blur in one's memory. However, comfort collides with fashion for this knockout assortment of boots and booties by Dr. Scholl's for fall 2013. With styles in rocker-chic wedges as well as animal printed boots, the release of this collection for this notorious American brand is undoubtedly a heavy contender in the arena of fall footwear. Passersby are doing double takes and bystanders are in a trance as the Dr. Scholl's collection prances up and down the busy streets of Dallas. Priced between $50-$195, this fall collection will allow you to display your fun and flirty side all the while maintaining an extraordinarily high level of comfort.
- Brahmin Handbags in Romantic Darks - Brahmin can do no wrong with its collection of handbags, satchels and clutches in its latest interpretation of "romantic darks" - colors consisting of oxblood, deep grays and heavy browns. A perfect blend of reptile exterior with professional leather finishes makes this collection from Brahmin a top choice for fall. A designer favorite for the Dallas fashionista; the Brahmin handbag is one known for exceptional quality, timeless sophistication and impeccable style.
- Purple Aura Jewels (The Phoenix Collection) - At this point, this list has you covered from head to toe and ready to transform the streets of Dallas into your own personal runway; but no outfit is complete without the perfect accessory to graduate your look to praiseworthy. As mentioned before, this fall and winter is dedicated to the bold and daring fashionista--the woman yearning to take her style to the next level, influenced by artistic vision and a proponent of risk. There's no better way to achieve this goal, than to sport the edgy and glamorous designs from the Purple Aura Jewels Phoenix collection. Known to grace the necks and arms of Hollywood celebs and A-list personalities, this collection is versatile in its pairings and ethereal in its make-up. From necklaces woven with multiple strands of metals and semi-precious jewels to earrings designed for the gods; this collection from Purple Aura is a must if you want to make a statement this fall and winter.