Blue seemed to be the color of the 20th annual SAG Awards, according to a Jan. 18 report in Forbes. There were many gorgeous celebrities at the 2014 Screen Actors Awards, with an array of different colored dresses in silk and satin. From Jennifer Lawrence to Sandra Bullock, here is the list of the top ten best dressed actresses at the 2014 SAG Awards in Los Angeles in descending order.
10. Sarah Hyland - The “Modern Family” actress wore a gorgeous pale pink strapless gown, with slight ruffling in the bust. The bottom half of the dress was shorter in the front than in the back, showing off the Sarah Hyland’s legs.
9. Jennifer Gardner - Ben Affleck’s other half and mother of three arrived at the 2014 SAG awards looking dazzling in a deep sapphire satin strapless dress, with a simple black belt around her waist. Jennifer Gardner wore dangled earrings and her hair up in a loose updo’.
8. Kelly Osbourne - The “Fashion Police” and E! presenter wore a lovely blue dress that covered her frame, accentuating her curves. The deep plunging neckline left little to the imagination, and her long train invoked old Hollywood.
7. Amy Adams - The “American Hustle” actress wore a royal blue Antonio Berardi one shoulder gown, with a small silver belt. Amy Adams wore her hair curled and pinned up in the vintage Hollywood style, complete with ruby red lips.
6. Emilia Clarke - The “Game of Thrones” actress wore a tight and bronze colored metallic “off the shoulder” dress. Emilia Clarke pinned her naturally dark brown hair to the side and wore black nail polish.
5. Julia Roberts - The “Pretty Woman” actress wore a full length Valentino pink jumpsuit with a deep neckline and a fold in the middle of the skirt. Julia Roberts wore matching pink lipstick and kept her wavy auburn hair down on her shoulders.
4. Sandra Bullock - The star of the science fiction movie “Gravity wore a stunning emerald green Lanvin gown with a bow in the corner near the actress’ hip. The dress showed off Sandra Bullock’s legs in a deep v-cut by her left thigh. Sandra wore her hair up, and she kept her makeup subtle with light pink and soft brown colors.
3. Cate Blanchett - The best actress in a film winner at the SAG awards wore a baby pink Givenchy flowing halter dress, that had a glittering pink accent in the front of the gown. The “Blue Jasmine” actress wore her light blonde hair up in the signature hair style of this year’s award show season.
2. Lupita Nyong'o - The winner of the best supporting actress in a film for “12 Years a Slave” wore a gorgeous Gucci turquoise dress with matching blue flower accents near the bust. Lupita paired the gown with matching blue eyeshadow that made her eyes really pop.
1. Jennifer Lawrence - The “American Hustle” best supporting actress nominee wore a sexy tight Dior gown with dark blue and burgundy stripes. Jennifer Lawrence wore sapphire tiered dangle earrings and donned smoky dark blue eye makeup.
Check out all of the pictures of the best dressed stars at the 2014 Screen Actors Guild Awards in the slideshow.
Follow me on Twitter.