The 2014 Grammys was filled with gorgeous dresses and snazzy suits, according to a Jan. 26 report in Perez Hilton. From Pink, to Anna Kendrick, to Taylor Swift, there were many great pieces of fashion to admire. Here are the best dressed celebrities from the 2014 Grammy Awards in descending order.
10. Alicia Keys - Alicia wore a deep blue halter dress with a deep plunging v-neck. The gorgeous gown accentuated the singer’s major curves.
9. Taylor Swift’s performance outfit - During Taylor’s emotional piano performance at the 56th Annual Grammy awards, Swift let her wispy blonde hair down and changed outfits into a bohemian inspired beige sheer gown. The dress had jeweled embroidery in the bust and silver chains that dusted her arms.
8. Ciara - Already showing off a growing baby bump, the singer wore a metallic gold gown with an intricate pattern and long sleeves. Ciara must be keeping her fiance, the rapper Future, happy.
7. Miranda Lambert - The country superstar looked sultry and sexy in a fiery red dress with a daring cleavage showing neckline.
6. Lorde’s performance outfit - The winner of “Best Song” at the 2014 Grammys wore long black pants, a white button up sleeveless shirt and her signature dark lipstick during her performance of “Royals”.
5. Anna Kendrick - Va va voom. Anna took a page out of Hollywood's glamorous past with a beige gown, with a daring thigh high slit and a deep v-neck. Who knew there would be so much class at the 2014 Grammys?
4. Beyonce - The world famous singer looked angelic in a long sleeved sheer dress with soft white lace embellishments. Beyonce kept her blonde hair natural and down around her face, adding burgundy lipstick to complete the outfit.
3. Katy Perry - Katy wore a pale pink Valentino dress with black musical notes embellishing the long and layered skirt. Perry completed the look with an elegant bun, and she added matching earrings and ring.
2. Pink - The pop star wore a fire engine red strapless satin dress with detailed paneling. Pink wore her signature short hair in a spiky hairdo’ and a matching red clutch.
1. Taylor Swift - This year’s most overlooked star wore a glittering silver dress, with a long skirt and sheer short sleeved top. Taylor Swift kept the rest of her look simple with her hair pulled from her face and simple chandelier earrings.
Honorable mentions - Julia Roberts, who presented at the 2014 Grammy Awards, with a sexy lace minidress and country singer, Kacey Musgraves in a flowy beige gown.
Check out the slideshow of all of the best dressed celebrities at the Grammys!
Follow me on Twitter.