Forget the fad diets. Press the Delete key on those emails promising "instant weight loss" with a magic pill for $99.99. Instead, save your health, your sanity and your money by taking the time to learn about the hottest diets for helping you achieve your weight loss goals in 2014.
The diets below have been well-reviewed for different types of benefits. Whereas the "FastDiet" tells you precisely how to benefit from intermittent fasting, the "Practical Paleo" shows how to use the gluten-free, natural benefits of the Paleo plan. And the "DASH Diet" offers a sensible, smart approach to losing weight and keeping it off that makes it a winner year after year in national reviews:
- "The FastDiet: Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, and Live Longer with the Simple Secret of Intermittent Fasting." Learn how to feast most of the day and cut down on your food the rest.
- If you feel hungry all of the time and never satisfied, consider a plan that emphasizes letting you eat more nutrient-dense food, rather than less, by Dr. Joel Fuhrman: "Eat to Live: The Amazing Nutrient-Rich Program for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss, Revised Edition" (click for details).
- Are you an emotional eater? If it's not the food but the feelings, then consider investing in "The Emotional Eater's Repair Manual: A Practical Mind-Body-Spirit Guide for Putting an End to Overeating and Dieting" (click for more information).
- Learn how to benefit from the best of the gluten-free Paleo lifestyle by clicking here for "Practical Paleo: A Customized Approach to Health and a Whole-Foods Lifestyle."
- Year after year, the DASH diet wins for its ability to reduce your blood pressure and whittle your waistline. Get more information on the "The Dash Diet Weight Loss Solution: 2 Weeks to Drop Pounds, Boost Metabolism, and Get Healthy" now by clicking here.
- Thinking about going low-carb? You can get the skinny on the Atkins diet by clicking here for "The New Atkins Made Easy: A Faster, Simpler Way to Shed Weight and Feel Great -- Starting Today!" - Plus get great recipes by clicking here for "The New Atkins for a New You Cookbook: 200 Simple and Delicious Low-Carb Recipes in 30 Minutes or Less (Touchstone Book)."