Tax time is everyone's least favorite season but a necessary evil if you want to get those tax returns back to pay off your Black Friday shopping spree.
H&R Block Tax Software 2013 has everything you need to easily complete your federal and state taxes. Each product is designed to guide you quickly and easily through your tax return process, with customized tax advice and guaranteed accuracy. Features include:
- Free unlimited real-time chat with a tax expert
- Free Audit Support - the only tax software that includes in-person audit representation at no extra cost†
- Step-by-step Q&A easily guides you through your return
- Easily import from TurboTax and Quicken software
- Quickly and easily import your W-2, 1099, and last year's return
- Accuracy Review checks for any issues and audit risk
- Accurate calculations guarantee
- Maximum refund guarantee
- Which Tax Software Product Is Right For You?
H&R Block has different options to chose from so be sure you purchase the correct format for your Mac or PC computer. The prices range from a very basic version for $14.95 (regular price $19.95) to a full business version for $45 (regular price $79.95). There is a handy chart here that helps you chose the best option for your tax return needs.
This Deluxe Homeowner and Investor H&R Block software is available as an instant download, no shipping for $29.95 (regular price $44.99). It's available for Mac or PC. This premium instant download package is for those that are self employed or have rental properties for $43.88 (regular price $64.99). We found the best pricing at Amazon right now, but you can check Walmart, Target and Best Buy for last minute low prices too.
If you prefer to use Turbo Tax and have a Sam's Club membership their discount is great.
Don't forget to file an extension if you don't think you will be able to file your taxes on time. Always check with a tax professional with any questions you might have. The H&R Block professionals are online with free unlimited support throughout the tax season.