Credit cards can sometimes be a blessing or a curse depending on how you look at them and use them in your life as well. Knowing the best credit cards is a key thing in staying out of debt and making your life as easy as possible. On Jan. 21, 2014, CSMonitor revealed the best credit cards for hotels and other sites have been trending to reveal the best credit card deals and offers for 2014.
CSMonitor gives some great tips and suggestions on what to do and not to do when it comes to getting the best credit cards for hotels. One big thing is check all the details before applying and getting approved.
Remember, even if you don't use a credit card you may possess, it still affects your credit scores.
Some of the best credit cards for hotels are:
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- The Wyndham Rewards® Visa Signature® Card
- The Choice Privileges® Visa® Card
While hotels and airlines can bring you some great bonuses when you use them, you've got to look at more when it comes to the best credit cards. Credit card users need to look at cash back offers, interest rates, rewards, balance rate transfers, and more.
After some research, here is a look at some of the best credit cards and offers for 2014 so far:
- Top balance transfer credit card offer - Discover IT
- Top cash back credit card offer - Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards
- Top reward credit card offer - Capital One VentureOne Rewards
- Top low interest credit card offer - Discover IT
- Top 0% APR credit card offer - Citi Simplicity
- Top airline credit card offer - Capital One VentureOne Rewards
- Top gas card offer - Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards
- Top points rewards credit card offer - Citi ThankYou Preferred
- Top card for Bad Credit offer - Capital One Secured MasterCard