Best Buy will have the XboxOne available in store, but quantities will be limited. My Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked members can get an additional 20 percent off new video games for two years when you buy a new XboxOne in stores.
Best Buy announced the XboxOne in store availability on Twitter Dec. 7 and the system will be available in stores on Sunday, Dec. 8. You may be eligible to save $20 on a 12-month Xbox Live Gold Card. Best Buy announced that it is “releasing the pause button!” on the XboxOne, promising that the popular game console will be in stores on Sunday.
In addition, Best Buy is hosting what is billed as a “Special Night of Shopping” on Sunday, Dec. 8 from 7 p.m. until 10 p.m. No details are available on the Best Buy website, but you can locate the Best Buy near you to see if that store is participating in the “Special Night of Shopping” and call ahead to find out what the special deals will be, as they may vary by store and location.
Visit the Spend Less, Shop More website and learn how to get $10 back on select XboxOne and PS4 games.
Green Monday 2013 deals listed by store:
- Bed Bath & Beyond sale: Starbucks Verismo 580 Brewer over 50 percent off
- Best Buy: PS4 consoles available in limited quantities
- Best Buy XboxOne consoles available in limited quantities
- Dicks Sporting Goods Green Monday 2013 - 12 Days of Deals
- Kohl's KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer 60 percent off sale
- Target weekly ad: Save on iPhone 5c, Xbox360 console, Bella espresso maker
- Target weekly ad: Save on iPhone 5c, Xbox 360
- Target weekly ad: Savings and earn Target gift cards
- Walgreens Jingle Cash promotion back: Green Monday weekly sales ad
- Never miss another frugal living tip, any frugal food news, recipes or cooking tips again! Subscribe to Rachael Monaco Frugal Living Examiner and receive FREE notification every time something new is published. You can also subscribe to Rachael Monaco Cooking Examiner for the latest food news and recipes.
- Follow Rachael Monaco on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google+