Save time in line and order your gifts online and head to the store to pick them up. Both Target and Best Buy have cut-off times for ordering if you want to use this handy service that has last-minute shoppers in mind.
- Target: Order by 2 p.m. on Target.com and pick up by closing time. Most Target stores close at 9 p.m., with a few closing as late as 10 p.m. on Tuesday.
- Best Buy: Order by 4 p.m. on BestBuy.com and pick up in-store by 6 p.m. All stores close at 6 p.m., so make sure you allow time in traffic to arrive on time to pick up your purchase.
If you were hoping to order your gifts online on Walmart.com and pick them up in a local store, that time has passed. However, you can order Walmart e-gift cards here. The cards will be instantly delivered by email to anyone on your holiday list.
Target offers instant email delivery on all gift cards (they sell Target, iTunes, PS3 and Xbox LIVE cards) here on Target.com.
More Holiday Info:
- 2013 Christmas bank holiday: Do banks close early on Christmas Eve?
- 2013 USPS post office holiday schedule for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
- Restaurants open Christmas Day 2013 for sit down, buffet and take-out meals
- 2013 Hometown Buffet & Old Country Buffet Christmas Day dinner menu and hours
- 2013 Cracker Barrel Christmas dinner hours, takeout menu for Christmas Eve
- 2013 Golden Corral Christmas Day dinner menu, hours & locations
- Watch Santa feed his reindeer: Live Reindeer Cam online, iPhone, Android apps
- 2013 NORAD Santa Tracker: Track Santa on Christmas Eve online, iPhone, GM Onstar
- Christmas Eve crafts: Reindeer food recipe and poem