Father's Day is less than a week away, but you have some great opportunities to get your gifts for dad now before it is too late. Beginning on Thursday, June 5, 2014, Best Buy sent out emails announcing a three-day sale that will only last through Saturday, June 7, 2014, and the savings can't be beat so don't waste time.
Best Buy is one of the best places to get gifts for dad, and he deserves the best doesn't he?
Maybe your dad is looking for a new camera or new flat-screen TV or a great new laptop. Well, if he is, then you can be seen as the best child in the family by getting him one for Father's Day. The greatest thing is that Best Buy is offering deals that may even allow you to get something nice for yourself.
All you've got to do is head over to BestBuy.com and check out all of the awesome prices that won't be available long. Also, things may sell out with deals like this so act quickly.
Here are just some of the great deals you can get from Best Buy for Father's Day 2014:
- iPad Air 64GB or iPad Air 128GB - Save $75-$205
- Panasonic - 55" Class (54-5/8" Diag.) LED 1080p, 120Hz Smart HDTV - $799.99
- iPhone 5s 16GB - $1 (With smartphone trade-in and 2-year agreement)
- Apple MacBooks - Save $45-$130
- RCA - 40" Class (40" Diag.) - LED - 1080p - 60Hz - HDTV - $259.99
- Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2MP DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens, 58'' Tripod, 16GB Memory Card & Extra 75-300mm Lens - $474.96
- Toshiba - Satellite 15.6" Laptop - AMD E2-Series - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Satin Black - $249.99
- $100 iTunes Gift Card - Save $15
- Metal Gear Solid for PS4, PS3,XBox 360, or XBox One - $19.99 each
- Xbox One Console with Wolfenstein: The New Order and $50 Gift Card - $558.99
- Garmin - nüvi 52LM Essential Series 5" GPS with Lifetime Map Updates - $99.99
- Sharp - 32" Class (31-1/2" Diag.) - LED - 1080p - 60Hz - HDTV - $219.99
- Nikon Coolpix P530 16.1MP Digital Camera & Free 8GB Memory Card - $349.99
Make sure that you get the benefit of these deals over the course of the next few days because after Saturday, they will be gone. Best Buy knows what your dad wants for Father's Day, and it won't hurt to use or borrow their new toys either.