The beautiful Bernardus Lodge & Spa in California’s Carmel Valley celebrating its 15th birthday with a “$15,000 15th Anniversary” package that allows guests to explore the landscape and embrace the epicurean delights of wine country.
The package, which starts at $15,000 per couple, is available through Dec. 31. Here’s a closer look:
• Two tickets to Monterey Regional Airport
• Hands-on cooking lesson with Chef Cal Stamenov
• Daily car service
• Dinner at the Chef’s Table
• $1,000 shopping credit for Carmel Plaza’s famous boutiques
• Wine tasting excursion
• Behind the scenes tour & feeding at the Monterey Bay Aquarium
• Carmel Valley horseback riding
• One round of golf for two at one of Monterey Peninsula’s famous courses or ocean adventure on the Monterey Bay’s National Marine Sanctuary
• Spa services for two (three per person)
• Daily breakfast in bed
• Four night stay in luxury accommodations
• Set of personalized crystal flutes
• Private vineyard photo shoot
• Nightly turndown amenity
Bernardus Lodge & Spa is a terrific headquarters for guests to explore the Carmel Valley and Monterey Peninsula, including the fabled Pebble Beach Golf Links, 17-Mile Drive and Monterey Bay Aquarium.
A luxury car service will guide guests to Carmel Valley Village for a Reserve Tasting at Bernardus Winery & Tasting Room and neighboring boutique tasting rooms. Next, drive through the countryside to Carmel-By-The-Sea for a walk on the white sand beach and shopping in the al fresco plaza. The adventures are then balanced with spa treatments, sauna and eucalyptus steam at SpaTerre.
Set on 26 acres awash with vineyards and lavender, Bernardus Lodge & Spa (www.bernarduslodge.com) has 57 guestrooms, luxury dining, signature SpaTerre, two swimming pools and an alfresco bocce court.