Billed as a "Latin Riverdance", Benise's Emmy award-winning show features Benise on the guitar, along with salsa, tango, flamenco, and ballroom dancing. It's ideal for the whole family with brilliant choreography and bright costumes, and will also be one of the most romantic evenings you'll experience on Maui.
Benise performs five times a week at Maui's Ulalena Theatre http://www.mauitheatre.com and reservations can be made by calling (808) 856-7900.
Looking for an evening of romance, grace and elegance? Make plans to see Benise while visiting Maui. It's an evening you won't forget!
Benise "The Spanish Guitar"
878 Front Street
Lahaina, HI 96761
Reservations: (808) 856 - 7900
- Buy the VIP package which also includes tango and salsa dance lessons with the cast after the show.
- Park on Lahainaluna Road and walk around the block to the Foodland grocery store. The theatre is attached to the store. You must pay for parking.
- It's not a huge theatre, so all seats are good. But certainly the closer you can get to the stage, the more you'll enjoy the performance. Get no closer than row 3.
- Snacks, beverages, and wine and beer are for sale in the theatre lobby.
- After the performance, stop by Lahaina Fudge Company http://www.lahainafudgecompany.com or Ululani's Shave Ice http://www.ululanisshaveice.com on nearby Front Street for a sweet snack.
Directions. Take Hwy. 30 to the west side of Maui, and turn toward the ocean on Papalaua Street or Lahainaluna Road. Ulalena Theatre is between these two major streets and is adjacent to the Foodland grocery store in Lahaina Town. There is paid parking on both streets.
Additional Information - http://www.mauitheatre.com/blog/maui-theatre-new-maui-shows/
More Hawaii Information!
Maui's best tourist site http://www.maui-tourist.com tells you all about the island.
Oahu is ideal for tourists http://www.oahu-tourist.com and there's a lot of things to see and do.