AFC North rivals, Bengals and Steelers meet for the last time in 2013, as predictions and free NFL picks against the spread for this Week 15 battle are now available thanks in part to a Dec. 14 Steelers report.
Opening kickoff is slated for tonight at 8:30 p.m. ET (7:30 p.m. CT/6:30 p.m. MT/5:30 p.m. PT) live on NBC Sports.
Las Vegas' NFL experts expect these old foes to combine and score an OVER/UNDER of 43½ points this evening. In addition, NFL (straight-up) betting lines have the Cincinnati Bengals at -125 ML and the underdog Pittsburgh Steelers are valued at +105 ML.
Bengals vs. Steelers 2013 Consensus NFL Predictions
- Cincinnati Spread: 63 percent.
- Pittsburgh Spread: 37 percent.
- OVER: 60 percent.
- UNDER: 40 percent.
Free NFL Picks Against the Spread -Trends to Consider
- Bengals are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 games in Week 15.
- Bengals are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games in December.
- Bengals are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games after allowing less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Bengals are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games after scoring more than 30 points in their previous game.
- Steelers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- Steelers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after accumulating more than 250 yards passing in their previous game.
- Steelers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Steelers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. AFC North.
NFL Picks & Predictions Week 15 Extra Point 2013
- Under is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings.
- Under is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings in Pittsburgh.
- Favorite is 6-1 ATS in their last 7 meetings.
Free Week 15 NFL Picks & Predictions: Pittsburgh Steelers [+3]
Subscribe to receive the latest NFL news, including NFL predictions, free NFL picks against the spread and everything else happening in and around the gridiron.